Half-Blood Vengeance: Reign of Rome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His blood is shed

2 posters

Go down

His blood is shed  Empty His blood is shed

Post by Alex Granit Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:52 am

Lester lined himself up with the dummies that inhabited the Colosseum, he hadn't done much swordplay since he arrived at camp  and decided he needed some practice with it. What a better place to do that then the place where you get shredded to pieces! He readied his sword, and slashed away at the dummies, most of the time missing but occasionally hitting an arm or a leg. After he grew tired of all that he sat down to take a drink, and then he got back up to think about what he was doing wrong, and decided to take slower blows that would be more accurate than a bunch of fast ones. Sweat was pouring down his body, but he refused to let go of his grip. Not risking the fact that if he did his foot would probably get stabbed and that would be pretty painful. He did, however,  decide to sit down once more and take a break from his vigorous training session.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character Sheet
Primary Character: Lester Finnigan
Character Rank: N/A
Cohort: Unaffiliated

Back to top Go down

His blood is shed  Empty Re: His blood is shed

Post by Campbell Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:30 pm

((Okay if I join?))

Campbell walked into the Colosseum. It had been a while since he had practiced swordplay on his own time. The times when his commanding officer forced the cohort to train didn't count. His blade, Animus , almost seemed to thirst for combat. Seeing a kid he hadn't met before, he headed over.

Approaching the seated boy, Campbell said, "Hey. Are you new here? My name's Campbell Carver. Yours?"
Campbell
Campbell

Character Sheet
Primary Character: Campbell Carver
Character Rank: Legionnaire
Cohort: Fifth Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Granit Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:29 pm

(yeah, you can join in. There are all ready so many people though, it might get a little crowded soon XD)
Lester sat there for longer than he usually did during breaks, at least fifteen minutes. He was thinking about his last couple of days here, the craziness of this camp was a little bit overwhelming and he could never find the proper stress reliever. fighting, swimming, archery, none of it seemed like his special thing. He didm't know his god parent yet, though, so his potential is obviously still to be determined. When the boy walked up to Lester he hardly looked up while the kid was talking, he just stared oddly at the boys feet and then answered in an awkward tone " Uhh, yeah, I got here around 5 days ago. Oh, and my name is Lester finnigan" He mumbled, continuing to stare at the ground before Lester's feet.
He still wasn't the best with human interactions.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Campbell Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:43 pm

((Sorry for the delay Razz ))

"Nice to meet you Lester. What brings you to the Colosseum? Training? Cause if so, wanna try some swordplay with an actual person?" Campbell studied the other boy. He looked like he needed someone to reach out to him and show him the ropes. Campbell, knew he had needed it when he first arrived and would be glad to help.
Campbell
Campbell

Character Sheet
Primary Character: Campbell Carver
Character Rank: Legionnaire
Cohort: Fifth Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Granit Wed May 07, 2014 11:39 pm

(My delay was longer! Ha-ha, I win)
Lester suddenly awoke from his trance like state when Cambell asked to help him train. He smiled and answered with a quick"Okay!"
this was the only nice interaction he had with a person since he got to the camp, he was glad to see that not everyone was like the praeator, all serious and stuff.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: